The basic idea behind is a sensor unit attached to any solar thermal installation anywhere in the world, measuring various parameters of the system. Collected data from all systems are being sent and are stored in big data no sql database. In parallel, the selected data are being processed according the algorithms carefully designed together with the customer and being in real time displayed on the web based dashboard. (see picture).
- communication technology (messaging) is built on the latest IBM M2M standard connectivity protocol MQTT
- any solar installation is monitored through one single user interface
- any solar installation is accessible through any device connected to the internet (tablet, PC, phone, etc.)
- real time data are being published to Custom user interface dashboard
- statistics and algorithms are running on our servers